If you’re looking for somewhere to go swimming this summer, but don’t want to leave Brisbane or go to Streets Beach, then look no further, because Brisbane City Council is launching $2 summer dips at their 22 public pools around the city.
From Friday, December 1 to Thursday, February 29, entry prices will be slashed across Brisbane’s public swimming pools, from $6.40 per person to just $2.
If you’re a regular pool-goer, or know for a fact you’ll be needing to cool down almost every day this summer, then savings such as this will naturally add up over time.
With 22 public pools to choose from, there’ll bound to be one near you. Here’s a list of the pools participating in $2 Summer Dips:
- Valley Pool
- Spring Hill Baths
- Centenary Pool
- Newmarket Olympic Swimming Pool
- Musgrave Park Swimming Centre
- Chermside Pool
- Colmslie Aquatic Centre, Morningside
- Bellbowrie Pool
- Ithaca Pool, Paddington
- Jindalee Pool
- Dunlop Park Memorial Swimming Pool, Corinda
- Yeronga Park Memorial Swimming Pool
- Hibiscus Sports Complex Pool, Upper Mount Gravatt
- Mt Gravatt East Swimming Pool
- Sandgate Aquatic Centre
- Acacia Ridge Leisure Centre
- Carole Park Pool
- Langlands Park Memorial Pool
- Runcorn Pool
- Parkinson Aquatic Centre
- The Emily Seebohm Aquatic Centre, Fitzgibbon
For more information on Brisbane’s public pools, head here.